Friday, March 8, 2013

Bio Project Update (3/8)




This week in Biology, I researched the specific things each part of the body does. I learned that the eyes are one each side of the rabbits head so the rabbit is able to see nearly 360 degrees around itself. This allows the rabbit to see predators all around it so that it can react quickly and protect itself from the predator. The rabbit also has very acute hearing in order to faint sounds. One cool thing that I learned was that rabbits go up on their hind legs to look for predators and they thump the ground to warn the other rabbits in the area to the threat. The path of my research is leading me to the uses of each rabbit body part and the special ways a rabbit uses them to protect themselves.
One thing that I am having problems with is knowing where to go after I finish with the body parts and their uses. I feel like I need something more to make my project better and more interesting. What else could I add to my presentation to make it better? Can you think of anything else that I can add to my presentation to improve it?

1 comment:

  1. So.. the outside of the rabbit's ear is way different from humans'. What about the inside of the ear? Does the "guts" of the ear vary from human to bunny?

    What about their other senses?

    ReplyDelete